FDC3 Intents specifications, schemas, and examples.
- Extending APIs from one App to another is powerful...
- However, it requires building to a specific API ahead of time
- Standard context and intent definitions let us create workflows on the fly
FDC3 Intents define a standard set of verbs that can be used to put together common cross-application workflows on the financial desktop.
- Applications register the intents & context combination they support
- The registries support app discovery by intents and/or context
- Intents are not full RPC, Apps don’t need to enumerate every function with an intent
- FDC3 Standard intents are a limited set, organizations can create their own intents